Welcome to our class blog. We are the year 1 students at Russell Street School in Palmerston North. We encourage you to follow our learning and please leave your comments too.

Our blog helps us to continue our learning anywhere, anytime. It links us to our favourite learning sites and allows us to share our learning with the whole wide world.

Tuesday 24 February 2015

WRITING



While we we talking about things we are good at, Fiona discovered many of us love scootering.  We think this video is really cool.  




Today we wrote about it.  We brainstormed these words for a word back ...



Reagan is learning to write fast words, while also using finger spaces, so that he can share his stories ...  



I saw the man on his scooter and he did a back flip.  That is amazing.  It was very cool.  

Connor has the same goal ...


Scooter ring man did a back flip and a front flip and he twisted his handle bars. 

Victoria is learning to use joining words ...



I can do a back flip, because my mum taught me on a scooter and it was fun.  I always do go on my scooter, because it is fun, very fun. 

Helna is very good at using joining words now.  Her next goal is to use new WOW words.  We look for these in books we are reading ...




I love scootering with my scooter, because it is a Barbie scooter and I love my Barbie scooter very much.  I love going to the park too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment